The rain has stopped and though it is not 60 or 70 out it is sunny and very green. I cannot wait to get out in the garden and prepping to plant everything for the summer. With the rising cost of gas and groceries I know this is going to be a major saver this summer.
I am excited to get Nellie out for walks more as I plan to pamper her a little with this being her birthday week…O man so expect a puppy post next week!
Anyways just a little recap of the week. We went to see The Decemberists with Bryan and Mae in Grand Rapids and it was awesome. I finished an awesome rebrand project that launches on Monday!! It rained everyday here but I loved it. I planned a giveaway that will happen in a couple weeks…YEAH! Finally I started redesigning and planning out Hitch Design’s new blog and directing it in a great direction I know you all will love and enjoy even more! So it’s been an awesome week!
This weekend will be about movies, a little work, a lot of researching, gardening, and planning for moving at the end of May.
Finally! Here are the Weekend Links for you:
1. This DIY is probably my favorite I have seen all week. I would love to do this to cups that can be reused.
2. I have been in love with the work of Joy Thigpen this week and the rest of the Once Wed team with this shoot shot by Tec Petaja
3. This wood flooring is ridiculously interesting.
4. Over at Brooklyn Bride this week I was in love with two posts. The first was the work of Jenny Pennywood on these invites and then the second was the Spring line for Vera Wang in 2012. I am dieing over both.
5. The blog for photographer Jamie Beck is awesome. Her cinemagraphs amaze me everytime but this shoot she did for Katie Ermilio is gorgeous!
Don’t forget about my post over at Simply Blue Weddings today it is all about bow ties!
Happy Friday you all! Have a great weekend