image via: bryan and mae photography
This is my favorite time of the week. The sleeping in and laying in bed late with few to little expectations. This week has been kind of stressful with a lot of things happening at once and as we begin to think about moving. I am already feeling the exhaustion so I got to fight it. So I knew I had to post this photo of myself that mae took I get warm and fuzzy inside. I love it and it makes me think of waking up on a saturday morning next to my husband and giggling and talking till we realize we are starving. hehe.
So though this week has been a lot I wanted to make sure to keep up with the blog and let you guys know what what I have been inspired and loving this week. Here we go!!
1. I cannot get over this Lookbook from Ruche this week. SO GORGEOUS! All of it and not to mention you can download the wallpaper versions for your desktop if you are already ready for a change from mine this week 😉
2. Today the Collected Mag’s first issue came out and I cannot wait to read every inch of it this weekend so I had to share it.
3. This week I saw this incredible tutorial on how one designer was creating their own letterpress. Also and how to use stencils. If you are a start up business this is a great idea and you should check it out.
4. Speaking of color splosions you have to see this wedding on Green Wedding Shoes this week. It is a rainbow of fun.
5. This Monday I came across this great cooking blog call Big Girls Small Kitchen and I am smitten. I found this dessert which is a White Chocolate Mint Ganache with Blackberries on top. I made it last night and I think I would just make that ganache and eat spoonfuls all day. It was PURE heaven. So do yourself a favor and make this and at least share some of it!
Anyways I am leaving the desk! Going to meet up with friends for tea and good conversation for the night. Enjoy your weekend! I will be back Monday with some great inspiration!!!