what i am loving right now.
As the weekend is approaching and Fall feels almost too tangible with me sitting in a sweater and leggings and socks freezing (like where did that unusually hot summer go?!?) I am beginning to get excited about the one thing I love about living in a place where we have TRUE seasonal changes.
Yes in Northern Michigan we get hot summers and enjoy the beach but then shift into gorgeous warm day and cool night falls…then we hibernate (try to forget this part)…and Spring comes and planting of the garden begins again. It’s a beautiful thing but I love the change in attire, view, activities, and foods that season changes bring. So I thought I would share a few Fallesque changes that I am loving right now.
1. Cloudy gray days at the beach
2. Warm bathes after a long day on a shoot or adventuring outside
3. Fall picnic adventures (including wool adirondack sweaters)
4. Bootie style heels
5. Oh and of course the leaves…Driving up the Peninsula and Wine tasting on a Saturday and the colors that surround you are almost too much to take in.
6. Frye Boots…the most essential fall shoe.