Happy Weekend everyone from our little home. We are spending the weekend balancing between work and play as always. I am feeling sun begin to change and the bay looks more turquoise everyday, which means Spring is a coming and this little soul cannot wait. I love the transition of seasons living this far North.
This week has been amazing I got to spend much needed time with my lovely friend Mae of Bryan and Mae photography and we even did a little photoshoot one day. Will share some photos later on when she shoots them to me. I got to antique one afternoon for almost 3 hours and rode one of the creepiest elevators ever but Mae and I found out it was totally worth it when we found the most amazing furniture treasures ever! We dreamt a lot that day!
Tonight my parents are throwing a party with much craziness to ensue so we plan to spend the evening laughing, singing loudly, and enjoying great company. I hope you all have some fun plans and don’t forget to set your clocks back!!
Here are your links for the weekend:
1. The Founder, Christiane Lemieux, of Dwell Studio released her new decorating book called Undecorate and I believe I will need to add this to the library
2. I can only dream of this kind of trip I will need to wait for summer for this food but till then I will just have to enjoy this little shoot
3. Anthro has new things in make sure you see these dishes, this bedspread, this statement necklace, and this killer table
4. catch my friends making it on Rockstar Diaries bottom of the post left side
5. Then if you need something fun for a rainy day check these DIY’s from this week: Glass Bubble Light, brass hex nut bracelet, crayon hearts, and make your own envelopes
6. You can see our little house and precious pup, Nel here
7. And don’t forget to go check out my Simply Blue Weddings post today.
Happy Weekend! Enjoy the sun!