I cannot explain how excited I am about this weekend. The forecast right now is calling for 70’s this weekend and the word on the street is that summer is really coming to Northern Michigan. It keeps teasing us here and I really feel that we deserve it.
I plan on spending the weekend working very little and only doing what needs to be done. Other than that I plan to spend my time tilling the garden, planting all my little plants, building lattices for my beans and peas, and laying mulch between the rows. I have been looking forward to this since I planted my seedlings weeks ago. I hope to share some of what we are doing and planting. Most of the time I share just inspiration here but I guess talking about gardening is inspiring 🙂
What are all of your plans this memorial day weekend?
The picture above is what one I took last night while out assisting the husband on a shoot. I was so in love with these beautiful apple trees and how cool was it that this old ladder was just there? I couldn’t get over how sweet it was.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Here are a few links to keep you inspired!
1. I have not read it yet but RUE magazine came out on Monday and I have only been reading good things about what is inside of those pages so I am looking forward to looking through this.
2. I am still in love with this wedding that Bryan and Mae shot at a Tree Farm in Nebraska…also I am currently designing their wedding invites!! I cannot wait to share 🙂
3. I have been obsessed with the work of this Austinite for a while. Check out his Flickr stream
4. Really love the jewelry by Urban Creatures made of tshirts.
5. This wedding that was on Once Wed this week was so stickin awesome. If you missed it no worries check it out here.
Also make sure to check out my With Love series on Simply Blue that is posted every Friday. This week all about adding pops of color to your day…can you say confetti?